Astrata, a leading provider of enterprise management software and advanced location-based IT services (telematics), has completely redesigned its powerful web-based commercial fleet solution, FleetVisor, giving existing customers access to the new platform. The latest version of this advanced web-based platform for commercial fleets offers real time information and complete fleet management via its innovative User Experience (UX). The new look and feel enables users to immediately see where attention is required, and to act quickly. It can easily be configured to a company’s specific needs and adjusted based on user profile and preference, whether it’s for a dispatcher or a fleet manager.
FleetVisor is a powerful web-based platform which gives a clear overview of all trucks and trailers in real time. It enables fleet managers to take full control over fuel consumption, driver hours administration and back-office performance improvement. It shows all vehicles’ and drivers’ performance metrics in clear figures and simple graphics - everything fleet managers need to know to optimise all their transport activities and increase operational efficiency.
Specific improvements on the user experience include:
- System training is not required - user interface and navigation is intuitive
- Save time with constantly updated, real-time information at your fingertips, no more time-consuming searches and page refreshes
- Quick and easy driver communications with 2-way messaging
- Operations run in a secure environment – data privacy is taken care of
- It works on all browsers and on desktops, laptops and tablets
Remco de Vijlder, Product Manager at Astrata Europe, said: “Based on user feedback, we have redesigned FleetVisor to ensure users receive information that is relevant for them when they expect it, where they expect it, and the format they expect it in. User feedback is extremely important for us and drives the direction in which FleetVisor is evolving.”